Natures Promise - Unhappy with lettus spinach ect in plastic

I shop at stop n shop on Lakewood Road in tomsriver nj. Everytime we

buy the fresh lettus spinach or any other fresh greens in the plastic containers its starting to go bad.

Its too wet and slimy and smelly. Can you please find a way to dry your products better to avoid this problem?

We want to eat healthy but this makes it a challenge.

we all leave for work early and trying to pick thru the good leaves takes too much time before we need to leave the house in the morning. The dates on your products are good but still have this wet issue.

Review about: Natures Promise Lettuce.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: to please some how dry your lettus to avoid the lettus from going bad so quickly..

I liked: Price was fair.

Natures Promise Organic Spinach

816 Franklin Ave, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417, USA 0 comments

I am curious. None of the packaging is sealed anymore- why not?

You just open it open without breaking any tabs, etc. Additionally, in some of the containers, it appears that has taken spinach out as they are half empty. I purchase from Stop N Shop in Franklin Lakes, NJ. All of the products used to be sealed.

To me, this puts the product at risk of tampering.

If the products are leaving your facility sealed, then this would lead me to believe this is happening at the store level, but this is a new problem (Over the past 12 months). If this is occurring at your facility, I hope you will return to packaging the way it was done in the past.

Review about: Natures Promise Organic Spinach.

Natures Promise - Complaint

Additional Fees

Bought 4 gallons obf milk and called stop *& shop on branch ave in providence r.i. and was told nothing thay can do so now i cant find how to complaint to the company them self bought on 08/01/2018

My name is lynn silva

Address is 4 third street

Providence r.i.

02906

Review about: Nature Promiss Gallons Of Milk.

Comments

CapitalInsect

All 4 gallons sour and stop & shop trfuded to handle the issue so iamturning to the companywith this issue this is the 2nd time this has happen at the same store I no longer will shop at branch ave in providence rhode island again there not there to help there customers the store sells all of bad food

Natures Promise - Zinc content

No information recd. Not helpful. What is zinc content.

Review about: Diaper Cream.

Natures Promise - Poor documentation

Why cant zinc percentage be listed on diaper cream. I need to know how much zinc.

Thank you.

Review about: Diaper Cream.

Natures Promise - Giant's Nature's Promise chicken contaminated with *** oozing out of an intestine included with giblets

Additional Fees

Purchased a contaminated chicken on April 4, 2018.

Intestine full of chicken *** was included in a bag of giblets with Nature's Promise whole chicken.

Never again purchasing a chicken from a supermarket, especially the ground meat. Nature's Promise soaks their chicken in the water, which spreads the fecal matter from one chicken to the next. 50% of chicken in supermarkets are contaminated with fecal matter.

Say NO to contaminated meat.

We, the consumers, deserve a clean, uncontaminated meat.

Also beware of Nature's Promise boderline misbranding. Giant put everything under one Nature's Promise label on their website, Organic and Free from. To be transparent and honest, it should have two separate pages: 1. Nature's Promise Organic, 2. Nature's Promise Free from. However, it does NOT.

This is very misleading and fraudulent misrepresentation.

Indeed, many people think they are purchasing an organic chicken, but in reality Nature's Promise Free from chicken is no different from factory, conventional chicken, as it's not organic nor free-range.

Scam?

Seems like it.

Natures Promise - White rubber in chicken in gross

400 Union Blvd, West Islip, NY 11795, USA 0 comments
2.0

I am writing to express my disappointment in the quality of the chicken I've been buying. Why are little chicken pieces being held together by this disgusting white rubber material?

It's gross. I end up cutting out all the white rubber and I'm left with chicken nuggets?

When you spend the extra money to buy organic you'd expect actual chicken cutlets, not a bunch of little pieces stuck together by a white rubbery film. This is upsetting.

Review about: Natures Promise Chicken Breast.

Natures Promise - Romaine Lettuce

2.5

The packaging on the Spinach and spring mix salad does not indicate where the product is grown or packaged. Could someone please shed some light as to where the baby romaine is harvested from in this mix.

This is in concern to the recent cdc romaine warning. I just purchased a large container before this outbreak and don't wish to throw the package out.

Why does this require a long and winded explanation. I could see a maximum with word, but a minimum is kind of silly.

Isn't it required of the industry to have the packaging information include where the product was grown and packaged. This would help when the Media and CDC issues a warning like this.

Thank you for a quick response concerning this matter.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Natures Promise - Nature's Promise Gluten-Free Multigrain Sub Rolls

I recently bought a package of 4 Nature's Promise Gluten-free Multigrain Sub Rolls at my local Giant. The quality of these rolls is horrible.

I was surprised at this, because I've tried other gluten-free products from Nature's Promise, including their bagels, and they have been of good quality. I also understand the difficult nature of making high quality gluten-free baked goods, but these rolls are essentially unusable. They are individually wrapped, and they appear fine. They are "pre-split", and should be able to be very easily opened up by the consumer.

But they crumble upon opening into pieces, rendering them unusable as rolls. Even trying to pick up the larger pieces, they crumble even smaller.

They might make good GF bread crumbs, however. See photos for more details.

Review about: Natures Promise Gluten Free Multigrain Sub Rolls.

Natures Promise - Nature's Promise Boneless Chicken Breast

Hello, I am a regular shopper of Giant and purchaser of Nature's Promise chicken. I recently purchased and last night, prepared these boneless *** as I normally do.

As I was attempting to brown them, I noticed an inordinate amount of water was being released from the meat. In fact, so much water was released that the meat never browned, but ended up being effectively BOILED in it's own water! The meat turned out to be so incredibly tough and tasteless, as to be almost inedible.

If we hadn't been out all day, moving snow from the recent storm (being totally exhausted) I would have thrown it in the trash and prepared something else. Since there is NO WEBSITE to be found for "Nature's Promise Organics", I have written the Giant Store where they were purchased and am awaiting reply.

Review about: Boneless Chcikken Breast.